Cooking courses and occasions within the Colorado Springs space beginning December 18th Life-style
What is cooking
Authentic Indian Recipes – 3965 N. Academy Blvd. Cost and registration: 304-6111, polkadotsandcurry.com.
• Family cooking event: chicken vindaloo, rice, stuffed mushrooms, carrot fondant, Thursday from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
• Family cooking event: Paneer Korma, naan, rice pudding, Monday lunchtime.
The french kitchen – 4771 N. Academy Blvd. Registration: 694-4016, tfkcc.com.
• Holiday dishes, Thursday from 5.30pm to 8.30pm, chargeable.
Gather Food Studio – 2011 W. Colorado Ave. Registration: 308-2992, collectfoodstudio.com.
• Seasoning Greetings, Thursday, 6pm to 8pm, $ 55.
• Christmas Candy, Saturday, 1-5pm, $ 100.
• Shrimply the Best, 5pm to 8pm, December 27, $ 75.
• Want enchilada, 5pm to 8pm, December 28, $ 65?
The experienced cook – 999 Jasmine St., Suite 100, Denver. Costs on request. Registration: 303-377-3222, theseasonedchef.com.
• Couple course: Christmas in Santa Fe, Thursday, 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
• Couple class: Uncomplicated public holiday, Friday, 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
Feast of the Seven Fish Dinner – 6:30 p.m., Paravicini’s Italian Bistro, 2802 W. Colorado Ave., $ 75. Reservations: 471-8200.THURSDAY
Christmas tasting of sparkling wine – 6:30 p.m., The Margarita at PineCreek, 7350 Pine Creek Road, $ 50. Reservations: 598-8667.
Christmas Prime Rib Dinner – 7:00 p.m., Jake & Telly’s Greek Tavern, 2616 W. Colorado Ave., Suite 24, $ 75 plus tax and tip. Reservations: 633-0406.
Holiday Tea – 11 am-2pm, The Margarita in PineCreek, 7350 Pine Creek, 7350 Pine Creek Road, $ 27 plus tax and tip. Reservations: 598-8667.
Festival of the Seven Fishes – 5-7: 30pm, The Margarita in PineCreek, 7350 Pine Creek, 7350 Pine Creek Road, $ 65 plus tax and tip. Reservations: 598-8667.
Champagne new year murder secret – Briarhurst Manor, 404 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, $ 99 plus tax and tip. Times and reservations: 685-1864.
Pikes Peak Progressive Dinner – Tuesday, 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Downtown, $ 98.99. Reservations: tinyurl.com/yyj6uvqx.
Tasting of Argonaut wine and spirits – 100 Wines and Appetizers, 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM, Park Hill Golf Course, 4141 E. 35th Ave., Denver, $ 30 upfront, $ 35 event day. Reservations: Sheila Carey, 303-831-7788.
Wine tasting – 3pm to 7pm, Broadmoor Wine & Spirits, 116 E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd., free; broadmoorwine.com.
The Springs Signature Cocktail Tour – 4-6:30 p.m. Downtown, $ 68.99. Reservations: tinyurl.com/yykcx79x.
FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
Colorado Springs Food Tour – 2-5pm downtown, $ 58.99. Reservations: tinyurl.com/y522yqa3.
Email information at least two weeks in advance: [email protected]
Comments are closed.